This year the work of Elsa Schiaparelli and Miuccia Prada were celebrated. Clad in Prada were actresses Gwyneth Paltrow, Kate Bosworth, Diane Kruger, Carey Mulligan, Jessica Biel, and the most influential woman in Fashion – Anna Wintour.
Here is a list of the designers and their guests wearing their designs as well.
- Carolina Herrera dressed Dianna Agron and Julianne Hough.
- Chanel dressed Astrid Bergès-Frisbey, Poppy Delevingne, Sigrid Agren and Stella Tennant.
- Marc Jacobs dressed Rachel Feinstein, Alexa Chung, Lake Bell and Karen Elson.
- Gilles Mendel took Claire Danes
- Monique Lhuillier dressed Ginnifer Goodwin.
- Marchesa dressed Leighton Meester
- Dior took Jessica Stam
- Mary Katrantzou dressed Elizabeth Banks
- Tory Burch dressed Rashida Jones, Brooklyn Decker and Liya Kebede.
- Louis Vuitton: was worn by Dakota Fanning
- Giambattista Valli took Amy Adams in a Couture gown
- Emilio Pucci: Peter Dundas took Renée Zellweger
- Dolce & Gabbana dressed Scarlett Johansson, Bianca Brandolini D’Adda, Andrea Dellal, Giovanna Battaglia and Marpessa Hennink.
- Valentino: Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pier Paolo Piccioli dressed Sarah Jessica Parker, Brit Marling, Lily Collins and Princess Elisabeth von Thurn und Taxis.
- Balmain: Olivier Rousteing dressed model Joan Smalls.
- Proenza Schouler: Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez took Isabel Lucas.
- Donna Karan designed custom gowns for Ashley Greene and Nina Dobrev.
- Balenciaga: Nicolas Ghesquière took Kristen Stewart.
- Anthony Vaccarello dressed model Anja Rubik.
- Michael Kors took models Kate Upton and Liu Wen and actresses Jessica Alba and Hilary Swank.
- Gisele Bundchen in Givenchy
- Escada: Emma Roberts & Heidi Klum wore custom gowns.
- Thakoon Panichgul arrived with Christina Ricci.
- Roland Mouret took model Doutzens Kroes.
- Rachel Zoe dressed model Karolina Kurkova.
- Joseph Altuzarra dressed singer Lana Del Ray.
- Alexander Wang arrived with rapper Azealia Banks.
- Jason Wu dressed model Karlie Kloss.
- Erdem Moralioglu dressed model Arizona Muse.
- Haider Ackermann dressed model Constance Jablonski.
- Coco Rocha wore vintage Givenchy
- Alexander McQueen: Sarah Burton dressed Cate Blanchett
|Anna Wintour in Prada & Bee Shaffer in Erdem|
Karolina Kurkova in Rachel Zoe
|Ashley Greene in Donna Karan|
|Cate Blanchett in Alexander McQueen|
|Diane Kruger in Prada|
|Kirsten Dunst in Rodarte|
|Shailene Woodley in Christopher Kane|
|Rihanna in Tom Ford|
|Gwyneth Paltrow in Prada|
|Beyonce Knowles in Givenchy|
|Jessica Biel in Prada|
|Renée Zellweger in Emilio Pucci|
|Leighton Meester in Marchesa|
|Nina Dobrev in Donna Karan Atelier|
|Lea Michelle in DVF|
|Sarah Jessica Parker in Valentino Couture|
|Emma Stone in Lanvin|
|Jessica Alba in Michael Kors|
|Kate Bosworth Prada|
|Lana Del Ray in Altuzarra|
|Amy Adams in Giambattista Valli|
|Florence Welch in Alexander McQueen|
|January Jones in Atelier Versace|
|Amber Heard in Zac Posen|
|Carey Mulligan in Prada|
|Dakota Fanning in Louis Vuitton|
|Camilla Belle in Ralph Lauren|
|Coco Rocha in Vintage Givenchy|