Wednesday, August 15, 2012

STYLE INSPIRATION: Tanesha Awasthi

Style is universal. It transcends size, skin color and/or race – regardless of what is projected daily by the media. Being plus sized and fashionable feels like a challenge today especially because there are only a few fashion brands who carry clothing for sizes above 12. As a plus size myself, I am always seeking new ways and inspiration for my style. Recently, I stumbled on a blog (Girl with Curves) for plus sized fashionistas and thought to share with you, the blogger - Tanesha Awasthi‘s style.

I was so inspired; I hope you are as well.

Enjoy!




For more on Tanesha’s style – click on GirlWithCurves


Own your style!

2 comments:

  1. lovely- grace and style= perfect combo

    ReplyDelete
  2. am not so big but i sure can do with this styles..........beautiful

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts on this post?