Monday, January 28, 2013

On My Style Radar




Characterized by the decorative style of 1920 - 1940, Art Deco jewelry is marked by precise and boldly delineated geometric shapes and strong colors. They are the entire rave on my style menu right now. I’m in love with the classic and grown-up appeal they evoke.






What’s not to love about black – slimming, classic, timeless and with limitless options to style. I will be wearing this fave color for a long time.





Sportswear stole my heart in 2012 and it continues to be a major influence for me in 2013.






I don't like the dead-to-match look (can't take it). So I always wear one item that contrasts' my whole look. Rock studs add just the right edge I need.




My beauty must-haves of the moment. I'm all for bolder choices.



For more style updates: follow @BezalelOholiab
  


Own your style! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts on this post?