Wednesday, January 16, 2013

PERSONAL STYLE: Goodnews Udom



Name: Goodnews Udom

Location: Lagos, Nigeria
 
What she does: HR Assistant
 
Can't leave the house without: My blackberry
 
Fave Style piece(s): Dresses, shoes and bags
 
Her Personal Style in 3 words: Colorful. Simple. Versatile
 
Fun fact: I am both cosmopolitan and native. I crave for a romantic dinner aboard a luxurious world-class yacht in Monaco, just as much as I crave for roasted corn and pear along Murtala Mohammed Airport Road in Lagos or my Grandma's roasted yam with palm oil.

































Receive style updates; follow @BezalelOholiab

Own your style!

13 comments:

  1. I see sheer elegance and vibrant colors all over you and your images. The manifestation of inner beauty and happiness, I believe. Defining You: Elegance + High Intelligence + Beauty + Great Taste + Confidence + Humility + Godliness = Miss Goodnews Udom a.k.a. Our Lady of Sumptuous Beauty. I really like your style, honey. Have fun, okay? Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your style is great, I can tell from the pictures that you know what to wear for where and when. Well done girl. You are Beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's always so pretty; and it seems like she likes white :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That gem you want to own or covet,that's the way you carry yourself.Delightful.Leleji

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many wonderful outfits!!!!! I love that first dress so much.
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. U jus hv to love her, even wen u hate to...muah

    ReplyDelete
  7. BeckyBecks:CLASS,GLAM,STYLE.is all I see~in white she looks lik an angel woooooo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Am love struck. Ur a star! Keep shining

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute nd rich outfits, stylish bt intelligent composure.Fineyyyy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply classy and elegant! I like.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally love her style, uber chic!!!

    http://dressed2dnines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts on this post?