Wednesday, January 9, 2013

PERSONAL STYLE: Kikelomo Omolehinwa




Name: Kikelomo Omolehinwa
Location: Windsor, Canada
What she does: Full-time Undergraduate Student
Fave Style Piece(s): A gold statement necklace, red lips, waist belts and a nice pair of heels.
Never leaves the house without: This is very tough because I could leave my house empty-handed. Sometimes I even forget my house keys.
Her personal style in 3 words: Classic. Dynamic. Fun.
Fun Fact: I have lived in 3 different countries and I design clothes.















Own your style!

15 comments:

  1. Wow! This gal's style sense is humongous! Every piece on her is inspiring and refreshingly chic! Keep up the good, Bezalel and Oholiab! I'll be visiting your blog more often! I won't want to carry last for ds mata o! Lol! Wooowww!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cornells, don't dull. Lol.
      Thanks for being here.

      Delete
  2. Spot on,totally gorge she doz no her body.classic pieces 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's fashion! She nailed it rightly and wears what fits her comfortably. I like!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these outfits, I can't even decide which one I like best. Have to say though, fabulous accessories!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfits and nice concepts...you look so nice in all the outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All nice, but my absolute faves are: the very first photo - blue sweater, scarf...; and photo 4 - beside a bridge...dress, stockings, boots. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much Itoro! Thanks guys for all your lovely comments! :)
    StyledBYKalack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Kiki.
      We love your style.

      Delete
  8. Lovely! Nice blog IT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your blog. Would love if you follow and check out mine www.dramaandbeauty.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts on this post?