Monday, January 21, 2013

STYLE INSPIRATION: Mixing Your prints


Mixing prints can seem like a huge feat but it isn’t – you can master the trend of pairing unexpected prints. I have put together for you, four go-to pattern pairings that’s clash-proof and always adorable. All you need is the courage to try out a different style and something new.

Be inspired!

Stripes + Floral

Argyle + Houndstooth

Tropical + Tribal

Stars + Dots

For more style updates: follow @BezalelOholiab

Own your style!

6 comments:

  1. I really wonder how this will work o. I would love to try though http://ritaegwu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! That's the one thing I always have a problem with...I'm so unsure of myself when I comes to mixing prints!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Caroline.
    That's why I am your virtual stylist. You can go ahead and try something new.

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts on this post?