Friday, April 12, 2013

WEEKEND INSPIRATION


Hello Stylish One,

TGIF.
What are you doing this weekend? (I’ll be meeting up with old friends from secondary school and I’m excited. I know it’ll be fun). Anyways, have fun and make sure you look good while at it! 

Be inspired!



Charlize Theron
Ashley Madekwe


















Kim Kardashian
Milla Jovovich
Shiona Turini




































Photo Credit: Various Source

For more style updates: follow  @BezalelOholiab
Instagram: @bezalelandholiab


Own your style!

2 comments:

  1. Oh these are so great, I'm loving all the patterns and textures!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply wish to say your article is as surprising.
    The clearness for your publish is just great and i could assume you're a professional in this subject. Well together with your permission let me to seize your RSS feed to stay updated with coming near near post. Thanks 1,000,000 and please continue the rewarding work.

    my blog post :: pandora Jewellery uk

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts on this post?