Wednesday, May 8, 2013

PERSONAL STYLE: Beeba Ademowo




 Name: Beeba Ademowo

Location:
London, England

What she does:
International Law Student.

Fave Style Piece(s):
I love beaded clothes, vintage items and anything that is opulent.

Never leaves the house without:
I would say my coat! But I don't really have something in particular , although I always have hand cream and some tissue in my bag in case I need them. Other times I have sweets alongside a book I'm reading in case I get hungry.
Her personal style in 3 words: My personal style is something I can't define because it changes so much , I wear whatever I like and whatever I feel suits my body , sometimes I’ll wear the trends at that moment but I don't really stick to them. 

Fun Fact: I really like pistachio nuts.









For more style updates, follow on:
Twitter @BezalelOholiab
Instagram: @bezalelandholiab
Facebook: Bezalel and Oholiab


Own your style!

6 comments:

  1. Wow...theses looks are stunning. I love the strictures jacket. Third last one. Lovely blog in general! Would definitely love to stay in touch. Hope to hear from you soon :)

    xoxo Gozika
    http://gozikasjournal.blogspot.com/

    P.S. The blog name is awesome. Straight from the Scriptures :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gozika. You figured out the inspiration for my blog name. Nice.
      Thank you for visiting. Please come back.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for your marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading
    it, you might be a great author. I will remember to bookmark your
    blog and will come back someday. I want to encourage continue your great job,
    have a nice afternoon!

    Have a look at my weblog ... Coconut Oil for hair

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post! We are linking to this great post on our site.
    Keep up the good writing.

    my homepage Permanent Hair Straightening

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love her style. She is really gorgeous too xx

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts on this post?