Wednesday, June 12, 2013

PERSONAL STYLE: Gozika


Name: Gozika

Location: Boras, Sweden.

What she does: Student at the Swedish School of Textiles.
Fave Style Piece(s): Too many but my current ones are necklaces. In particular, the ones I make for myself, like my peacock feather necklace that's super pretty.
Never leaves the house without: I dont have to look all gleaned up leaving home. I'm a practical person so my Nokia Lumia and keys. I'm not really the type of girl that can't leave home without lip gloss or polished nails.
Her personal style in 3 words: Colorful. Playful. Sassy.
Fun Fact: I have the weirdest obsession with jumping or dancing in my outfit posts. Most of all, i like to have fun with it.






For more on Gozika's Style, check out her blog
For more style updates, follow on:

Own your style!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love this interview and I love her style! What a fabulous peacock feather necklace!
    xo
    styloentheside.com

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts on this post?