I hope you had a blessed weekend!
Every now and then, there is the need to re-evaluate our wardrobe. Trash some pieces and stock-up on new ones – with the aim of having a modern wardrobe.
Today I built a collage of “The New Classics”. Pieces you will buy now and wear for a long time because of their ability to go from season to season with a variety of ways to style them.
I wish you a lovely week.
|Photo Credit: Bezalel and Oholiab|
1. The slouch version of a biker jacket – easy to throw over dresses and tees for a cool and laid back look. The leather trim adds just the right amount of tough-girl edge.
2. The always classic LBD. Cap sleeved body-con LBDs have an easy chic and modern silhouette.
3. From uniformed outfits to party dresses and even denim, court shoes go with and balance most outfits.
4. Swing skirts – one of the trends from late last year and still going strong. A girlie piece you should own, works for pretty much every occasion.
5. Rebellious and best worn off duty, distressed denim is your go-to piece.
6. Appeal to your inner rock goddess with a studded clutch. Studs have the ability to bring forward any dated look.
7. A leather and metal cuff is an accessory to buy now and love forever.
8. Red lips – classic, timeless, confident, I could give you endless reasons to own and wear the red lipstick.
9. A gray tee is perfect for casual and relaxed look hang-out days. Worn underneath jackets or alone with statement neckpieces – whatever your choice, it’s a win!
10. Stacked rings because they are all the rave at-the-moment and are not going away anytime soon.
Love the pieces in today’s post and more? Follow on >>>