Friday, November 1, 2013

WEEKEND INSPIRATION: Skater Skirts

Versatile, universally flattering and classic – Skater Skirts are one of those style pieces you will be glad you invested in. Fitted at the waist and flared out, it is an easy fix for wardrobe dilemma.

My go-to skirt because it is hassle-free and fit for just about any occasion. What’s more? Even if you are not the typical model size, skater skirts give you a waist and there is no law against purchasing one in every fabric, color and pattern.

Mini, knee or midi lengths – they are all the rave at the moment and very many seasons to come.

This weekend – have fun in full skirts.























Photo Credit: Various Source
Love today’s post and more? Follow on >>>  

Twitter @BezalelOholiab 
Instagram: @bezalelandholiab 
Facebook: Bezalel and Oholiab

Own your style!

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love this! And I've already gotten an idea from the fifth picture from the end. :D

    www.cassiedaves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ity, I want me one oh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will gladly produce as many as u want hon.
      In every color, pattern, texture. Whatever lovely Olivia wants!

      Delete
  3. I love this skater skirt trend although I think it's more than a trend, it's classic! I do agree that it's universally flattering for all. Love the pictures, I think I like the blue on jadorefashion, halliedaily & that green!! Great post!
    www.yvonnesloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Yvonne.
      Thanks darling for stopping by.

      Delete

What are your thoughts on this post?