Friday, January 24, 2014

WEEKEND INSPIRATION: Paris Fashion Week

Lupita Nyong'o
One of the best places to find fabulous style is on the streets during fashion week. Designers have been displaying Haute Couture in Paris this week and show-goers didn't disappoint.
Here are my fave street styles from Paris Fashion week – past and present.
 Have a fun weekend.




















































































Photo Credit: Various Source
If you missed Monday's post. You can read it  here.
Love today’s post and more? Follow on >>>

Twitter @BezalelOholiab 
Instagram: @bezalelandholiab 
Facebook: Bezalel and Oholiab 

Own your style!

2 comments:

  1. Very bold styles! I see d peplum still very much around! Cobalt blue my obsession. Lupita stays winning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?!
      I'm so obsessed with her.
      Gorgeous,talented and so stylish.
      Love her!!!

      Delete

What are your thoughts on this post?