Friday, May 6, 2016

WEEKEND INSPIRATION: Mini Bags

First, I am very sorry for not posting in weeks. I have been handling quite a number of projects but that's all done now and I promise to resume blogging as often as I usually do.

If you haven't caught up with this trend yet, you should. Mini bags are all the rave at the moment. Chic and very stylish, they are the perfect accessory to up the ante on your style. Look out for mini circle bags, they are particularly trending this season.

This weekend – carry a  mini bag.

Enjoy.

I wish you a lovely one.
Be inspired!


































Photo Credit: Various Sources
If you missed the last post, you can read it here.
Love today’s post and more? Follow on >>>

Twitter @BezalelOholiab 
Instagram: @bezalelandholiab 
Facebook: Bezalel and Oholiab 

Own your style!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts on this post?