Hello Stylish One,
Happy New Year!
Welcome back from the holidays. I hope you are settling into 2017 nicely.
This year promises to be fabulous in personal life and style! The theme of the year is 'more is more'. You will find a lot of vintage and exaggerated fashion. If you love big, bold and sometimes outrageous style, this is your year! Good thing, fashion re-invents itself; chances are, you already own some of the pieces to wear the major trends this year.
I have collated the top five fashion trends in 2017 for you.
*Don't forget the most important rule in fashion – follow your style instincts and own it!
I wish you a blessed 2017.
1. Graphic Stripes: an array of big, bold and sporty stripes.
2. Neon: Fluorescent and bold color. Watch out for shocking pinks, bold blues and bright yellows.
3. Ruffles: Bigger and more frills, overflowing but feminine, voluminous and flouncy. This season's ruffles are all drama.
4. Florals: Large, garden flowers prints will have you looking ladylike and stylish.
5. Dramatic Sleeves: Expect 2017's sleeves to be puffy, voluminous, vintage and oversized.
|Photo Credit: Various Sources|
Love today’s post and more? Follow on >>>
Facebook: Bezalel and Oholiab
Own your style!